Sevenoaks Leisure Limited (T/a Sencio Community Leisure) is a not for profit leisure trust. Oversight of our community activity is conducted by our society board of trustees.
The Society Board is responsible for strategic policy and direction and consists of 11 members. If you believe that you have got what it takes to help to shape the future of leisure in your community why not become more involved by joining the Society and seeking election as a Board Member.
Current Board members are:
* Mrs Gillian Shepherd-Coates, Chair
* Ms Sarah Gibbins, Vice Chair
* Mr Chris Birch, Community Member
* Ms Dawn Hallam, Community Member
* Cllr. Mrs Angela George, Council Member
* Mr Alan Peal, Community Member
* Cllr. Mrs Jill Davison, Council Member
* Mrs Linda Pierce, Staff Member
* Mrs Katie Lord, Staff Member
* Mr Mark Rosser, Community Member
* Mr Mark Whyman, Executive Officer
* Mrs Ann Day, Community Member (Co-opted to the board January 2012)
* Jane Parish, Society Secretary
Board members, who will be voluntary, will have an overriding belief in the value of leisure facilities, services and opportunities in improving the quality of life of individuals and their communities. Potential Board Members must be eligible to hold a directorship of a limited company and must have an ability and willingness to work to the high standard of accountability required of a company in receipt of public funding. Board members should bring specific skills, knowledge and experience of working at a strategic level to enhance the organisation's ability to deliver its financial and social objectives.
How to Apply:
For further information on becoming a member of the Board please contact our head office. Call: 01732 746010 or write to Jane Parish at 66 London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1AT.