Sevenoaks Leisure Centre Refurbishment Project
New gym now open!
Latest update – Week 5 February
- Reception and Refresh cafe
- Work has started to upgrade these areas, including the flooring. Reception wil remain open during the works but please take care and observe any safety barriers. It may be neccessary at times to close the coffee shop but our aim is to keep it open as usual.
- The Dance Studio
- This has now been refurbished and is back in use for group exercise classes. There are still some finishing touches to be made.
- New multi-purpose studio
- Refurbished fitness gym
- brand new Technogym equipment and strength machines. The Technogym equipment will allow you to track your fitness goals and progress via a digital platform known as the Wellness Cloud. You can also connect third party apps such as Garmin, Strava and Fitbit to your MyWellness acount for a global view of all your activiteis - in the gym and outdoors. Our machines will also allow you to listen to music, browse the internet or even watch TV while you workout.
- Outrace rig – this can be used for PT as well as individual, small and large group activity
- new dedicated changing facilities for the gym
- New dedicated free weights area
- Modernised dance studio
- New multi-purpose studio – allowing for an extended timetable of activities and classes!
- New changing rooms
- Refurbished reception and coffee shop areas
View information on the car parking arrangements here
Take a look at our new and improved gym!
Brand new gym with new flooring, new Technogym fitness equipment
Outrace rig New Weights Room
Closures and programme changes
- Work is still progressing on the gym-side changing rooms. Alternative changing facilities are available at the wet-side and dry-side changing rooms.