We have a beautiful 25m pool with high wooden ceiling where you can join in with many club activities, swim lengths, or take swimming lessons. Children can enjoy our giant inflatable at weekends and school holidays, while smaller ones can build confidence with our floats and toys in the teaching pool.
The main pool is 0.9m deep in the shallow end (waist level) to 1.8m in the deep end.
We have a hoist for those using a wheelchair to poolside, and a changing room available for swimmers who require disability equipment including flat-bed change.
Find swim times in our pool programme
Re-opening swimming pools
Swim sessions will be 1 hour long with 30 minutes between each session for thorough cleaning.
- The main pool will be divided into wide lanes of fast, medium and slow
Changing and showering:
- Changing rooms and lockers will be available
- Limited showers will be available post-swim
- Please arrive wearing your costume and exit the centre promptly via designated exits once your session has ended
The teaching pool remains closed until further noticeRead our new pool rules
Public swim prices:
|Family (2 adults & 2 children) swim||-||-||£9.80||£14.30|
|Swimming card (12 for the price of 11)||-||-||£46.20||£69.30|
|Inflatable Funtime (Adult)||£1.20||£1.20||£5.00||£7.10|
|Inflatable Funtime Family)||-||-||£12.00||£16.50|
|Inflatable supplement for those staying after swim||£1.20||£1.20||£1.20||£1.20|
Swimming for health, fitness and fun
People of all ages and abilities can enjoy swimming as a way to keep healthy and relax. Swimming alone can clear your head, setting you up for the day or helping unwind after work. Bring your family for a fun day of splashing and playing!
Swimming is great because it…
- is suitable for people of all ages and abilities
- strengthens the cardiovascular system and muscles
- improves joint mobility and flexibility
- is a fun family activity
- encourages children to be active from a young age
- is supportive of joints