The latest updates relating to our courses
We are open
Re-opening information based on current guidance
Normal direct debit collection has now resumed. Annual memberships have been extended by the period we have been closed.
We are accepting new members! To join, visit the Pro Shop with your payment details. If you are joining as a junior or as part of a corporate membership, proof of eligibility may be needed.
Non-members are also welcome to book and play. See green fees here.
Restrictions and rules
What will be available:
- 18 hole course (must be pre-booked)
- 9 hole course
- 2, 3 and 4 ball play
- Pro Shop
- Buggies (must be pre-booked)
- Free parking
- Changing rooms
- The Lodge Clubhouse – open inside and out for groups of up to six
What will not be available:
- Showers are currently closed
- Pitch & putt
- Driving range
You must book the 18 hole in advance. Tee times will be available at 10-minute intervals. Normal booking procedures for Sencio golf members will apply. For other Sencio members including golf booking card members and guests, full payment must be made at the time of booking over the phone.
- Face masks must be worn in the Pro Shop
- Wearing a mask on the course is optional
- Please observe social distance measures and be aware of other players, greens staff and walkers when playing
- You should arrive on time, and not more than 15 minutes early
- Check-in at the Pro Shop before you begin your round, observing the one way system in place
- Practice good hygiene guidelines as appropriate and bring hand gels/wipes with you that you can use during your game if required
- Observe the normal rules of golf and etiquette when on the course other than where amended to meet current guidelines
- You should not touch or remove the flagstick on each hole. The holes will be modified to make retrieval of the ball easy
- There will be no rakes in bunkers. Please do your best to smooth the sand with your club or feet to help other golfers. You are permitted to carry a personal collapsible rake if you wish but this should not be used by your playing partner
- Course furniture such as benches, litter bins and ball washers will be removed or decommissioned. Please take your litter home
- A limited amount of items such as balls and tees are available for purchase in the Pro Shop, however, please do not touch items unless you are buying
This information is based on current guidance and may be subject to change.
Be the first to know about news and offers
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and we will keep you up to date