Swimming can be a fun family day out, a workout, or simply a chance to have some time to yourself.
Please note that our teaching pool is currently closed due to technical issues. We are working to reopen as soon as possible. The main pool remains open
Find swim times in our current pool programme which includes:
- Fitness lane swim
- Public swimming
- Swim clubs
- Family swim
We have a hoist for those using a wheelchair to poolside.
Phone 01732 865665 to book as a non-memberJoin swimming membership
7 - 27 September pool programme
Public swim prices:
(2 adults & 2
price of 11)
for those staying after swim
Re-opening swim rules
Swim sessions are 1 hour long with 30 minutes between each session for thorough cleaning.
- The main pool will be divided into lanes of fast, medium and slow
- 14+ only, where accompanied by an adult
- Backstroke is prohibitied
- Family swim sessions will be available in the main pool and the teaching pool
- The teaching pool will be limited to two families at one time
- The main pool will be limited to 7 families at one time
- A family is a maximum of 4 people including at least one adult
- Standard under 8s rules apply
- Swim session for the over 70s
- Vulnerable adults also welcome
- Adults only 30 minute lane swim
Changing and showering:
- Changing booths will be available
- Lockers will not be available
- Limited showers will be available post-swim
- Please arrive wearing your costume and exit the centre promptly via designated exits once your session has ended
Swimming represents a key life skill for all and is a great way to get fit, improve endurance, recover from injury or engage in competitive sport through our host clubs. There are many benefits to swimming and just a few are listed below:
- Swimming is suitable for people of ALL ages and abilities
- Swimming strengthens the cardiovascular system
- Swimming improves joint mobility and flexibility
- Swimming strengthens muscles
- Swimming is a fun family activity
- Swimming is a great way to encourage children to be sporty and lead a healthy lifestyle from a young age
- Swimming is an essential life skill to reduce the risk of death from drowning
- Swimming is supportive of the joints
We offer effective, fun and affordable swimming lessons for all abilities.Find out more
The staff are happy and willing to help with new exercise ideas...
I love the classes at the centre and always a really friendly atmosphere up in the gym! The staff are happy and willing to help with new exercise ideas and always come across as enthusiastic and approachable. The online booking system is really easy to use and handy to be able to manage your own class bookings.Emma Galloway
...so interactive and providing such amazing care.
I would just like to say how impressed I am with the care and activities that my daughter gets in the Crèche in Edenbridge over the last month. Claire is fantastic she not only offers a variety of activities for the children but reads stories to them and educated them. So refreshing to have a crèche member of staff so interactive and providing such amazing care.Hannah Cornish
All of the staff are very friendly and extremely helpful.
The instructors are very professional and enthusiastic; I especially like the early classes as they fit well into my routine. GRIT and Sencio Cycle with Phil are awesome and get me going for the day. They are both tough classes, but having an instructor that motivates and pushes you is brilliant.Natasha Goodman
...instructors are all really friendly, full of enthusiasm...
Great choice of classes that really fit in with my busy work schedule! Particularly love Sencio Cycle and all of the new Les Mills classes. The team of instructors are all really friendly, full of enthusiasm and keen to keep things changing! The atmosphere is always good at the centre whether it’s classes or gym. Online booking system is a really useful option, but the staff at reception are always on hand to assist and help with any queries!Sally Codeso Meakin