Find swim times in our current pool programme which includes:
- Fitness lane swim
- Public swimming
- Swim clubs
- Family swim
- Children’s fun sessions
We have a hoist for those using a wheelchair to poolside.
Advanced booking is advisable for Lane Swim, 70+/VA and Genlte Swim. Booking is not available for other sessions. For more detail on booking please see here.
Changing rooms and showers are now fully open.Summer Pool Programme 26 July - 29 August
Swimming at Edenbridge Leisure Centre
- The main pool will be divided into lanes of fast, medium and slow
- Lane swimming is open to children age 8+
- Children age 8 – 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Family swim sessions are available in the main pool and the teaching pool
- Standard under 8s rules apply
- Swim session for the over 70s
- Vulnerable adults also welcome
- A relaxed, unrushed session
- 30 minute lane swim
Under 8s swim rules:
During family swimming, children under the age of 8 must be accompanied into the water by a responsible adult over 16 years old. There must be:
– a minimum of one adult to two children where children are 4 years or younger
– maximum of three children to one adult where at least two children are over 4 but under 8 years of age
Children under 8 are not permitted to attend lane swimming.Read our new pool rules
Public swim prices:
(2 adults & 2
price of 11)
for those staying after swim
Swimming represents a key life skill for all and is a great way to get fit, improve endurance, recover from injury or engage in competitive sport through our host clubs. There are many benefits to swimming and just a few are listed below:
- Swimming is suitable for people of ALL ages and abilities
- Swimming strengthens the cardiovascular system
- Swimming improves joint mobility and flexibility
- Swimming strengthens muscles
- Swimming is a fun family activity
- Swimming is a great way to encourage children to be sporty and lead a healthy lifestyle from a young age
- Swimming is an essential life skill to reduce the risk of death from drowning
- Swimming is supportive of the joints
We offer effective, fun and affordable swimming lessons for all abilities.Find out more
The staff are happy and willing to help with new exercise ideas...
I love the classes at the centre and always a really friendly atmosphere up in the gym! The staff are happy and willing to help with new exercise ideas and always come across as enthusiastic and approachable. The online booking system is really easy to use and handy to be able to manage your own class bookings.Emma Galloway
...so interactive and providing such amazing care.
I would just like to say how impressed I am with the care and activities that my daughter gets in the Crèche in Edenbridge over the last month. Claire is fantastic she not only offers a variety of activities for the children but reads stories to them and educated them. So refreshing to have a crèche member of staff so interactive and providing such amazing care.Hannah Cornish
All of the staff are very friendly and extremely helpful.
The instructors are very professional and enthusiastic; I especially like the early classes as they fit well into my routine. GRIT and Sencio Cycle with Phil are awesome and get me going for the day. They are both tough classes, but having an instructor that motivates and pushes you is brilliant.Natasha Goodman
...instructors are all really friendly, full of enthusiasm...
Great choice of classes that really fit in with my busy work schedule! Particularly love Sencio Cycle and all of the new Les Mills classes. The team of instructors are all really friendly, full of enthusiasm and keen to keep things changing! The atmosphere is always good at the centre whether it’s classes or gym. Online booking system is a really useful option, but the staff at reception are always on hand to assist and help with any queries!Sally Codeso Meakin