Re-opening Lullingstone Park Golf Course
Opening Wed 2 December
Re-opening following national restrictions
- 18 and 9 hole courses are open for 2 ball play
- Tee times must be booked in advance via telephone
- Call 01959 533793 and please be patient as demand is likely to be high
- Bookings can be made up to two weeks in advance
- The Driving Range and Pitch and Putt will remain closed
- Face masks must be worn in the Pro Shop
- Tee times are at 10 minute intervals
- Only players who have pre-booked tee times will be permitted to play – players who just turn will not be permitted to play
- Tee times will need to be pre-booked by telephone. Normal booking procedures for Sencio golf members will apply. For other Sencio members including golf booking card members and guests, full payment must be made at the time of booking
- Face masks must be worn in the Pro Shop. Wearing a mask on the course is optional
- You should not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your pre-booked tee time, but late arrivals will not be permitted to play
- You should arrive in the clothing you will play in and change your shoes in the car park
- Check-in at the Pro Shop but access to the shop is limited to 2 golfers at any one time via a one-way system and social distancing should be observed
- Follow sign-posted instructions and the one-way system marked in the Foyer/Pro Shop. You should not gather in any area especially around the clubhouse when you have finished playing
- Please remember to practice good hygiene guidelines as appropriate and bring hand gels /wipes with you that you can use during your game if required
- Tee times will be available on the 18-hole course from 07:30 on all days
- Tee times will be at 10-minute intervals
- Tee times MUST be pre-booked by telephone. Golfers turning up to ‘pay and play’ will be turned away
- We are accepting bookings for 2 ball only
- Clubs are not available for hire
- It is your responsibility to observe the 2-metre social distancing rule from your playing partner and any other person whom you should come across on the golf course such as walkers/ greenkeeping staff.
- You should, in general, observe the normal rules of golf and etiquette when on the course other than where amended to meet current guidelines.
- You should not touch or remove the flagstick on each hole. The holes will be modified to make retrieval of the ball easy.
- There will be no rakes in bunkers. Please do your best to smooth the sand with your club or feet to help other golfers. You are permitted to carry a personal collapsible rake if you wish but this should not be used by your playing partner.
- Course furniture such as benches, litter bins and ball washers will be removed or decommissioned. Please take your litter home.
- Changing rooms are open
- The Lodge Clubhouse is closed
- A limited amount of items such as balls and tees are available for purchase in the Pro Shop, however please do not touch items unless you are buying
- We are accepting new members
- Golf memberships were suspended during closure and will be re-instated from the 2 December. November’s payment will be carried over to December, so you will not pay December’s direct debit
- Annual memberships have been extended by the period we have been closed
Last updated 24/11/20
Call 01959 533793 to book
Telephone bookings only. Please be patient as demand may be high.