Book your activity online
Some activities no longer need to be booked.
Gym sessions no longer need to be booked in advance at all sites.
Edenbridge: Book Lane Swim, 70+/VA and Gentle Swim. Booking not required for other sessions such as Public Swim and Family Swim.
Sevenoaks: We advise booking our busiest sessions in advance. See programme for which times are bookable.
White Oak: Booking is not required for any swim session.
Call 01959 533793 to book a round on the 18 hole course. Booking not required for the 9 hole course.
Scroll down for how to register for online booking.Book here
Members can book up to 7 days in advance, non-members can book up 5 days in advance
How to register for online booking and payment as a non-member
To sign up for online bookings as a non-member, please email the following details to your centre:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Email address
- Please indicate whether or not you would like to receive our newsletter with the latest news, updates and offers
Booking as a non-member
- Payments are taken securely online at the time of booking via WorldPay
- You must be a registered user to use our online booking system. Contact us via sencio.org.uk/contact to register
- Make sure to select “Classes” for gym, swim, classes and sport, use activities for all other bookable sessions
- Some mobile devices may need to be turned horizontally to display the full booking screen
- You may also book via telephone:
Edenbridge: 01732 865665
Sevenoaks: 01732 470700
White Oak: 01322 662188
How to register for online booking and payment as a member
- Visit our booking site
- Select “Sign up for online bookings”, and enter the email address you registered with and the confirmation code shown on-screen. You will then receive an email containing your password, which you can use along with your email address to log in. Once you have logged in, you can re-set your password to something more memorable.
How to book:
Swim and fitness classes are set up as “classes” on the booking system. Sport is under “activities”.
- To book, please visit our booking site and select “Classes” for swim or fitness classes, or select “Activities” for sport.
- Find your activity, select the date and session you want to book for and your centre. Once the activity is in your basket, proceed to the basket and confirm.
- Once your booking has been made, you will receive an email confirming your time and date and an e-receipt. Please keep these safe as proof of purchase.
If you require further assistance with your log in details, please contact the centre via sencio.org.uk/contact
Please note that not all centre activities are available online. If you cannot find your sport or activity please call your local centre for further information.Book now