Members can book up to 7 days in advance, non-members can book up 5 days in advance
How to register for booking as a current member
- Visit our booking site
- Select “Sign up for online bookings”, and enter the email address you registered for your membership with, and the confirmation code shown on-screen. You will then receive an email containing your password, which you can use along with your email address to log in. Once you have logged in, you can re-set your password to something more memorable.
How to register for booking as a non-member
- You must be a registered user to book activities and place bookings over the phone. To sign up as a user, phone your centre during our open hours.
Edenbridge: 01732 865665
Sevenoaks: 01732 470700
White Oak: 01322 662188
How to book swim, gym and Feel Good:
These activities are set up as “classes” on the booking system.
- To book, please visit our booking site and select “BOOK A CLASS”.
- Find your activity, select the date and session you want to book for and your centre. Once the activity is in your basket, proceed to the basket and confirm.
- Once your booking has been made, you will receive an email confirming your activity.
If you require further assistance with your log in details, please contact the centre via sencio.org.uk/contactBook now