Customer update: 14 June
Whilst we await Downing Street’s official conference this evening, we want to assure customers that our sessions will not be changing until at least 5 July regardless of restrictions easing.
We are expecting the announcement to confirm that restrictions will remain as they are for a further four weeks, but if guidelines do change (such as to allow increasing maximum numbers), we still won’t be expanding our sessions or moving activities in response until a later date.
This means that you can plan your sessions as usual and not expect any changes to the activities available to book this week.
We will, of course, keep you updated.
Customer update: 17 May
We are now in “Step 3” of the government’s easing of lockdown restrictions, meaning that we are open and have re-introduced fitness classes and some sport to our centres.
Sencio leisure centres continue to operate safely and cautiously but are open under several restrictions. Therefore, not all activities are available until all restrictions are lifted.
Safety guidance and rules:
- Booking in advance is required for all activities except 9-hole golf at Lullingstone Park Golf Course
- Face masks are mandatory within the centres unless you are exempt. You may remove your face mask during your activity, but it must be worn while travelling through the centre
- Gym and swim rules are in place for your safety
- You must stay home if you are diagnosed with or have symptoms of COVID-19
- Social distancing of 2-metres must be observed
- Please follow the new one-way routes are in place at each centre
See the sections below for more information on what is available at your local leisure centre.
We understand that not everyone is ready to come back. You can freeze your membership up to three months at a time for £5 per month. For more information on direct debit membership options please see here: Freezing Your MembershipBook here
Be the first to know about news and offers
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and we will keep you up to date