Sevenoaks is pleased to boast a brand new gym with a range of equipment for toning, shaping and strengthening the whole body. The facilities include Technogym machines which track your goals and progress with an app for your smartphone. You can also connect your Fitbit!
Our pay as you go option to use the gym is £8.75 for Sencio cardholders and £10.90 for non-members. A £21.00 induction fee also applies.
Our gym remains open as usual
PAY NO SET UP FEE THIS SPRING!
Save up to £30 when you join our All-in-One membership.
Membership includes unlimited gym, swimming and classes.
Offer ends 30 April 2020.
- Technogym equipment and strength machines to track your fitness goals and progress via a digital platform known as the Wellness Cloud. You can also connect third party apps such as Garmin, Strava and Fitbit to your MyWellness account for a global view of all your activities – in the gym and outdoors. Our machines also allow you to listen to music, browse the internet or even watch TV while you work out.
- A dedicated free weights area
- Outrace rig this can be used for Personal Training as well as individual, small and large group activity
- Cardio equipment including treadmills, stationary bikes, cross trainers and rowing machines
- Resistance equipment including a free weights section, weight machines, kettlebells, TRX and medicine balls
- Modern changing rooms with showers, lockers and hairdryers
When you join our All-in-One membership you will be entitled to one free personal training session. If you’d like to continue on a regular basis, you can arrange sessions with a Your PT trainer. Our PTs at Sevenoaks are Joel Slater, Pawel Wisniewski and James Farmer.
Find a trainer
“I aim to provide continuous motivation and support by setting targets, personalised programmes and nutritional assessments. My goals is not just to train my clients, but to educate and build their confidence in the gym.” Joel
We have two studios at the centre for our fitness classes where we offer low impact classes such as Yoga, PiYo™ and Pilates; full body workout classes such as Sencio Cycling, Body Pump, BODYATTACK™ and LES MILLS GRIT™ Strength; and dance classes including Zumba® and Zumba Gold.
See our full class programme hereClass programme
Most of our members are All-in-One; allowing them to take advantage of free gym, swimming, classes and sports.
Benefits of joining include:
- Friendly team to guide and support you
- Unlimited use of the gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
- Badminton and squash court hire included (off peak)
- Free parking for up to 2hrs
- 7 day advanced booking for classes
- Complimentary use of Edenbridge and White Oak Leisure Centres
We will welcome new members with a full induction, where we show you exactly how to use our gym equipment and provide invaluable advice on how to achieve your goals. Our Wellness staff will write a personalised programme for you, which can be revisited regularly to keep you on track. You are also eligible to book a free personal training session with YourPT.All-in-One Membership