Our extensive Sports Programme offers opportunities for participants from the age of five upwards to participate in a wide range of activities. Scroll to see sport activities.
Available activities at Sevenoaks include:
A Japanese system of self-defence employing similar principles to Judo, but including blows from the hands and feet.
The sessions will return from Monday 18th October
Monday 20:00 – 21:30
Wednesday 20:00 – 21:30
Sunday 08:30 – 10:30
Sunday Coached Basketball returns from 10 October
Join us 19:15 – 20:45
Special offer: Half price entry for the month of October! £4.70
*No instructor for the 31st October & 5th December but session will go ahead
- Charlton Challenge is the club’s own award scheme for 5 – 15 year old boys and girls. Delivered by the Community Trust qualified coaches, the challenge is a structured and progressive scheme to develop children’s core football skills. The challenge is designed to create maximum enjoyment and involvement and to help young footballers realise their full potential.
Each course concentrates on the game’s essential skills – dribbling, passing, control and shooting. As well as improving co-ordination, balance, fitness and social skills. The Charlton Challenge is divided into three age groups each with 6 levels. 5-7 years, 8-11 years, 12 years plus, all with levels 1-5 and a premier challenge.
Each of the four skills are coached for two weeks then tested at the end of the course, there is then a presentation week on each level of the challenge. Children will then either progress to the next level or continue to develop their skills. Once all five levels have been achieved children will progress to the premier challenge.
On the Premier challenge, children receive a high level of coaching based on technique on the ball, movement off and on the ball, individual role and team play, and development of skills into match situations, Unlike the Charlton Challenge the premier is not test based therefore coaching is not geared towards passing a test, but more focused on development of a player.
The premier is a structured and progressive programme which allows the children to develop at their own pace.
Email email@example.com to book
- Have fun and work on your fitness with a game of badminton!
Court hire prices are £14.50 for Sencio cardholders and £16.70 for non-members.
Junior prices are £7.25 for members and £8.35 for non-members. All-In-One members receive FREE court hire off peak (09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday and 11am – close at weekends).
- Think fast! Table tennis is known for developing cognitive ability and reactions as well as physical fitness. Give it a go with a friend or three for just £7.65 for Sencio cardholders or £9.80 for non-members.
Junior Sencio cardholders are £5.45, non-members £6.70.
All-In-One members play FREE off peak (09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday and 11am – close at weekends).
- Hire the hall for a game of football for £58.00.
We can provide the equipment, just give us a call to book and form your team
Martial arts is not yet back at the centre. Stay tunes for updates.
- Learn self-defence and more at these Martial Arts courses. Contact reception or the group directly for information.
- Taekwondo – A Korean martial art that resembles karate. View more information and times.
- Judo – A modern sport derived from Jiu Jitsu, in which the object is to throw, hold to the ground or otherwise force an opponent to submit, using the minimum of physical effort.
- Wing Chun – Primarily a hand striking system, Wing Chun is taught only for self-defence purposes so, we do not participate in competitions. New members are always welcome. View more information and times.
- Oaks Martial Arts – Taekwon-do is a modern Korean martial art, developed by General Choi in 1955 and is based on explosive kicks and punches, which are controlled through the understanding of the Tenets of Taekwon-do: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-Control and Indomitable Spirit. View more information.