at White Oak
Tone, shape and strengthen at White Oak Wellness gym.
Our friendly staff are on hand to help you make the most of our cardio machines, resistance machines and free weights. We welcome members and non-members of all fitness levels, and are proud to have assisted users from athletes and weightlifters to those completely new to exercise achieve their goals.
Our pay as you go option to use the gym is £8.75 for Sencio cardholders and £10.90 for non-members. A £21 induction fee also applies.
ENJOY 3 MONTHS GYM, SWIM AND CLASSES HALF PRICE!
- Unlimited gym workouts, swim sessions and fitness classes
- 7 day advanced online booking via our website or app
- Free off peak sports such as badminton, squash and table tennis*
- Discounted golf at Lullingstone Park Golf Course
- Use of all three of our leisure centres in Edenbridge, Sevenoaks and White Oak
- Friendly team to guide and support you
*Sport available varies by centreLearn more and read Ts&Cs here
|All-in-One member||Centre member||Non-Member|
|Gym workout (Adult)||FREE||£8.75||£10.90|
|Gym workout (Junior)||FREE||£5.75||£7.00|
|Induction||Included in set up fee||£21.00||£21.00|
All-in-One membership entitles you to free access to the gym, plus all exercise classes free with 7 day advanced booking to ensure your space.
Plus get the following benefits:
- Badminton, squash and table tennis court hire free during off peak times (09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday and after 11:00 at weekends)
- Complimentary use of Edenbridge and Sevenoaks Leisure Centres
- Free 1 hour induction and tailored workout programme, with regular reviews and support to keep you on target to achieve your fitness goals.
Our group exercise classes include:
- Low impact classes such as Yoga and Pilates
- Full body workout classes such as Sencio Cycling, Circuits, Insanity and Kettlebells
- Dance classes including Zumba
Personal training is available with a Your PT trainer. Our PT at White Oak is Steve Harper.
“I enjoy helping clients change their outlooks on training, change their lifestyle and generally improve their wellbeing. I will ensure diversity during a client’s session and each session will provide a chance to improve and progress on what you have already achieved.
Whether it’s improving your posture, changing your body shape, getting stronger or just to improve your overall fitness and movement patterns I will ensure that as a team we get to your goals and set new goals as you go along your fitness journey.” Steve
I think it’s one of the most inclusive places I have been to.
All the soft play staff are very lovely to my younger daughter who has severe autism and go out of their way to be kind to her and my older daughter when they come to play. It makes things a lot easier for me and they show a genuine interest in both of them. I think it’s one of the most inclusive places I have been to.Jill Shearer
All of the parents were really impressed...
We had a Christmas party in Treasure Island today and I just wanted to say thank you to all the staff. It was really well organised and all the children’s food and the sandwich platters for the adults were lovely. All of the parents were really impressed and the children had a great time. The staff were all so friendly too. I will definitely book a party again!Jill Shearer
Be the first to know about news and offers
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and we will keep you up to date