at White Oak
Join us for a range of sporting activities for all ages. We encourage everyone to get into sport and try something new every now and then. Take a look at what we have to offer:
- Enjoy this fast paced racquet sport in a fun and friendly environment. Our courts are available to book throughout the day in 40min blocks and are also available for regular club hire.
Squash price for centre members: £9.35
Squash price for non-members: £11.50
Free for All-in-One members off peak (Monday – Friday and 11am- close on Saturday and Sunday)
- Badminton is one of the country’s most popular sports. Our courts are available to hire morning to night so bring one, two or three friends for a social game.
Court hire prices are:
Sencio cardholder adult £14.50
Non-member adult £16.70
Centre member junior £7.25
Non-Member junior £8.35
FREE for All-in-One members during peak times (Weekdays and from 11:00 at weekends)
(Prices are per court, so split the cost with your accompanying players)
We also provide ladies and juniors sessions with instructors, where you can have fun and improve your drop shots, smashes and general skills.
|Ladies’ badminton||Friday 10:00 – 12:00||£6.65 per session||£8.80 per session|
|Junior badminton course
(price based on a 12 week course, number of weeks vary per term)
Beginner 16:30 – 17.30
Improver 17:30 – 18:30
Intermediate 18:30 – 19:30
Primetime badminton sessions are periods where those over 50 are invited to join a social and friendly group for a fun and active game. Sessions run 09:00 – 12:00 on Monday, Thursday and Friday.
- Improve your balance and coordination, tone muscle and enjoy a fun workout as you bounce and leap to your heart’s content. Adult Sencio cardholders can attend trampolining sessions on a Monday 19:00 – 20:00 for just £6.65 per session, or £8.80 for non-members.
- Juniors can also experience the fun of trampolining in our 12 week course held on Thursdays at 16:45 – 17:45, 17:45 – 18:45 or 18:45 – 19:45. The course costs £70.80 for Sencio cardholders and £85.80 for non-members. Get in touch to book now!
- How close can you roll to the jack?
Part of our Primetime programme, short mat bowls is available to join on Monday and Thursday 09:00 – 12:00.
- Playing table tennis is demanding and requires concentration to play. Get your head in the game and play a game to improve your hand eye co-ordination and mental alertness.
Adult table tennis costs £7.65 for Sencio cardholders and £9.80 for non-members.
Junior table tennis costs £5.45 for Sencio cardholders and £6.70 for non-members.
Free for All-in-One members off-peak (weekdays and from 11am at weekends)
Table tennis is also part of the Primetime programme, on Monday and Thursday at 09:00 – 12:00 and 09:00 – 12:00 & 15:00 – 16:30 on Fridays. A co-ordinator is present at all of these sessions except Friday 15:00 – 16:30.
- Played with softer balls on half the size of court, this is a good sport to get acquainted with the game of tennis.
Short Tennis is part of our Primetime programme, although is open to everyone to join in.
Join us on Fridays at 14:00 – 16:00. Sessions cost £6.00, or free for All-In-One members.
All of the parents were really impressed...
We had a Christmas party in Treasure Island today and I just wanted to say thank you to all the staff. It was really well organised and all the children’s food and the sandwich platters for the adults were lovely. All of the parents were really impressed and the children had a great time. The staff were all so friendly too. I will definitely book a party again!Jill Shearer
I think it’s one of the most inclusive places I have been to.
All the soft play staff are very lovely to my younger daughter who has severe autism and go out of their way to be kind to her and my older daughter when they come to play. It makes things a lot easier for me and they show a genuine interest in both of them. I think it’s one of the most inclusive places I have been to.Jill Shearer
Book a court nowSign in to online bookings
Be the first to know about news and offers
Sign up to our monthly newsletter and we will keep you up to date